It is broken into a combination of classroom work and field exercises. In the classroom, the course introduces the participants to the knots, equipment and safety techniques necessary in the vertical rope rescue environment. In field exercises, participants will gain practical experience in basic rope rescue evolutions.
Working at heights is a potentially dangerous activity and there should be a program that will involve rescue of workers when an accident happens. It is necessary that rescue be done properly for the safety of the rescuer and the victim.
• Lay the foundation for all other vertical rescue training such as confined space rescue;
• Develop their rescue skills in a practical application situation;
• Learn basic knots, rope rigging techniques, rappelling, lowering & ascending techniques; and
• Safe handling of patients.
• Care for and maintenance of all associated rope equipment properly
• Basic Rigging
• Lowering & Ascending
• Rope Rescue Techniques
“Safety is not about promoting brands and buying safety products… Rather, safety is about preventing accidents and managing risks. Products
are solutions, whereas Safety is a Way of Life.”
Benjamin C. Tan